The impact of music in my life is so high that I decided to learn it at the age of thirty-three. Though, a bit late, but still not late enough to nourish my hunger for knowledge in the concerned field.
As far as my childhood memories are concerned, I still remember that I always enjoyed music in every form. Whether a lullaby, a devotional song, a hymn, folk song or a movie mix, I always cherished every form of music and always tried to explore more of it to enjoy it from my heart.
Benefits of music
- It boost the mood of a person and helps to stay happier from within. Music can keep a check on your mood swings. If you are feeling irritated or low, just listen to a happy and lively song, and you will start feeling the difference soon. In fact, researches have proven that it has the capability of providing a same degree of happiness to people that can be derived from eating chocolates or having sex.
- Studies have proven that music has a considerable impact on child’s brain and helps in brain development in a positive way. That is the reason music therapy is used to treat kids suffering from autism. It is known to enhance verbal and visual skills of a child.
- In fact, it is considered as an antidote for aging brain and helps the brain of the aged people to stay healthy and respond properly.
- When you are happy, your Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and Pulse Rate remains healthy. Isn’t it a great way to stay healthy and jovial?
- As it is known to reduce stress and anxiety, it automatically helps you to get an optimum sleep.
- When you sleep well, your immune system stays healthy. Also, it keeps a check on depression.
Over the years, people have been listening to music. Initially, it was a Gramophone that allowed people to feel the bliss of music. With the advent of technology, other gadgets like radio, transistors and music systems were introduced.